COVID-1927 April 2021
Our clinics will be open this week for face to face consults however please observe the following conditions:
1. If you are currently in quarantine or awaiting Covid test results please DO NOT ATTEND our clinic. Please call us instead and our staff will help you to reschedule any impacted appointments.
2. It is mandatory for you to wear a mask at all times whilst attending the clinic.
3. It is also mandatory that you sign in to our clinic using either the Safe WA App or our paper equivalent.
4. As a way of helping us manage social distancing whilst attending our clinics please arrive only 5 minutes prior to your appointment. Unless there are exceptional circumstances only those individuals with an appointment will be permitted to attend the clinic/waiting room. Please respect this.
5. Please beware as a result of continued Covid restrictions there have been restrictions placed on elective surgeries
For those clients who have theatre/surgery bookings for this week, our staff will be in touch with you as soon as possible to speak to you about any potential implications and alternative arrangements. Most importantly, please be mindful of the restrictions that are still in place and respectful when interacting with our staff. It can be a stressful time for everyone involved and it always helps if we are courteous and show patience in our interactions as we know most of you do.
Thank you, The OSWA Team.