We are updating our policies in response to the COVID-19 situation.
COVID-197 July 2020
- If you are a GP referrer please continue to refer patients for procedures and consultations as there is no community transmission and full elective surgery is in place we are operating as normal.
- If you are a GP looking for advice we are always very happy to discuss cases by phone as required.
- As doctors we would prefer to consult with patients face to face wherever possible. We are happy however to offer Telehealth consults in certain circumstances for some regional patients and in special circumstances for some local patients. Please ask our secretaries if you wish to have a Telehealth appointment.
- Please stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough or breathing difficulty, please consult your GP. Please do not attend our rooms if you have any of these symptoms. If you have a booked consult please call us so we can arrange an alternate treatment plan for you.
- Please continue to practice appropriate social distancing and regular hand hygiene as outlined in Government advice.